header image
Show Related Pages

Request Transcripts

To request an Edge School transcript, please contact the School main office via phone (403-246-6432) or email info@edgeschool.com

Official transcripts from Alberta Ed need to be ordered through your myPass Account.  If you do not have an account, go to mypass.alberta.ca to create your personal myPass Account.  As part of the setup process you will need to know your Alberta Student Number (ASN).  This can be found on your report card or the transcript that the government sent you after graduation.  You can also get your number from Edge School.

Alberta Government | myPass logo